Cedar County Memorial Hospital Maintenance Department
Maintenance Department The Maintenance staff at Cedar County Memorial Hospital strives to provide excellence in our performance in the day-to-day jobs we perform. We assure that our patients, visitors and staff are in a safe, comfortable, working environment. To accomplish this task, Maintenance oversees the operation of the Hospital, Rural Health Clinics and County Health Offices:
- Maintaining the alarm systems and security of the Hospital.
- Maintain the electrical systems, phone lines, internet and computer systems.
- Maintaining all air-conditioning and heat throughout the Hospital, Rural Health Clinics and County Health Offices.
- Maintain the high-pressure boilers and generators systems.
- Lawn and outside work, snow and ice removal.
- Maintaining a clean parking lot.
- We change light bulbs in the facilities and patient rooms to help brighten everyone’s day!
If you have questions or need to contact us, we can be reached at: 417-876-2511 extension 3609. Mike Collins, Supervisor.